Tuition (per semester)$3300
Textbook fees (payable upon arrival)$300 (approx.)
I-20 Express mailing$50
Homestay fee (per semester)$2950
Airport transfer (one way)$120
Airport transfer (round trip)$240
- Selnate reserves the right to determine classes, levels, and schedules for all students.
- Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Selnate accepts debit/ATM, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards.
- Tuition and application fee must be received before Form I-20 will be sent.
- Homestay and application fees are non-refundable beyond three (3) business days of receipt.
Tuition refund policy: After Selnate issues the Form I-20, if the student is unable to attend Selnate for any reason other than visa denial, the student must notify Selnate in writing at least 30 days before the beginning of the semester to receive a tuition refund. If Selnate is not notified at least 30 days before the semester begins, no refund will be made. If the visa is denied, the student is eligible for a full tuition refund. Tuition will not be refunded to students who withdraw from their studies after a semester begins. Tuition refunds will not be granted to students who are expelled from Selnate for violation of policies or standards.
Homestay fees refund policy: Homestay fees are calculated on a weekly basis. Selnate will refund homestay fees on a prorated basis for unused weeks, provided the student gives at least a two (2) week notice to school administration. If less than (2) weeks notice is given, the minimum 2 weeks notice shall be added to the cancellation date and the refund adjusted accordingly.