Visa Information

Foreign Students

Students from outside the U.S. will have a Form I-20 provided by SIS upon receipt of the items listed below:

  1. Completed Application.  If a spouse or child(ren) will be accompanying student, fill out family information.
  2. U.S. $100 nonrefundable application fee.
  3. Tuition payment of first semester (click here for tuition information) made payable to Selnate International School.
  4. Bank statement (no more than 60 days old) from the bank account of the student or his/her sponsor showing at least U.S. $13,300. Add an additional $2,000 per spouse and/or each child accompanying the student.
  5. If a sponsor is supporting the applicant, the sponsor must sign the Affidavit of Support.
  6. If you would like the I-20 sent to you by express courier (DHL, etc.), an additional fee of $50 will apply. Contact us for more information.

Important: When the applicant receives a Form I-20 in the mail, they must then take the I-20 to the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate in their own country and obtain a student visa for entry into the U.S.

Transfer students from other institutions must submit all of the above items as well as:

  1. A copy of the I-94 stamp in the passport.
  2. Previous form I-20.
  3. Transfer documentation indicating that the transfer student is in good standing with immigration, and that the student has fulfilled any transfer requirements from the previous institution. (Download transfer form here)

Students in the U.S. on other visas

Visa rules can be intimidating. We can help. Ask us!

Students already in the U.S. on other visas will need to contact us for information relating ot their specific situation. We may or may not be able to help change other visas to F-1 student visas.



Get Started Now!

Contact Us

Have Questions?

We can help. Just fill out the contact form below and one of our agents will contact you as soon as possible.

Find success at Selnate